Trade Responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. Most of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the risk of losing your money.
We want our clients to trade profitably.
We try not to limit any account type strategy unless it is enforced by other parties such as our liquidity provider
We hedge only when overall client exposure is skewed in one direction.
We make most of our money from the spreads .
We aim to build long-lasting relationships with our clients based on trust.
No. XBTFX has always aimed to be a broker that generates profit from charging clients a fair fees for trading across the world’s financial markets. It is not untrue that many brokers make profit from operating as a dealing desk and thus profiting from client losses. It is also true that on average dealing desk is considerably more profitable than just generating commissions as most traders looses money. However, we have also seen traders on average have become much more successful. The widespread of algorithmic trading has changed the landscape significantly. Thus, in general we don’t profit when client loose funds, on the contrary we wish the client to be successful so he can continue trading and generating fees.
Furthermore, our client positions tend to offset each other, for example Client X buys EURUSD 1 lot and Client Y sells EURUSD 1 lot. The net exposure for the broker on the Liquidity front is 0 and we just collect the fees for both trades. There are sometimes rare cases when a large one-sided exposure will take place, when such a thing happens, in order to protect our exposure to risk we hedge the underlying asset.
On average XBTFX has generated 70% of its revenue from commissions. The remaining 30% are spread through hedging, exchange fees and other offerings.
XBTFX is a multi-asset investment platform. The value of your investments may go up or down. Your capital is at risk. Crypto assets are highly volatile and unregulated. No consumer protection. Tax on profits may apply. XBTFX does not provide services to any person that is a resident of certain jurisdictions such as the USA, Québec (Canada), Belgium, Belarus, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Yemen or any other jurisdiction where the services offered by XBTFX would be contrary to local law or regulation. XBTFX subscribes to globally accepted regulatory standards and accordingly, does not accept solicited clients from EU/EAA, Singapore, United Kingdom and Australia. This is not an exhaustive list of countries from which XBTFX does not accept solicited clients and is updated as required. XBTFX does not target EU/EAA clients. Customers should familiarize themselves with the FX rules applicable in their country's before deciding to use XBTFX services. High Risk Investment Notice: Leveraged trading in foreign currency contracts and CFDs are complex financial products traded on margin intended for retail, professional and eligible counterparty clients. Leveraged trading is risky and may not be suitable for all investors. Ensure you understand the risks involved as you may lose all your invested capital. Most CFDs have no set maturity date and a CFD position matures on the date an open position is closed. Please read our 'Risk Disclosure Notice'. 2023 XBTFX LLC . All Rights Reserved.
In case of dispute regarding the purchase online, you can use the site OPC