The data controllers of your data are XBTFX LLC which is limited liability company registered under Limited Liability Companies Act, Chapter 151 of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, with registration number 152 LLC 2019, whose registered office is at First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, Kingstown, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines .
- What information do we collect?
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by:
- registering for a XBTFX account;
- using the Support Centre on the Site; or
- corresponding with us by chat, e-mail or otherwise; or
- The Personal Information most often collected and maintained in a customer file includes customer identification, transaction history including records of payments made.
- Information we collect about you.Each time you use the Services, we may automatically collect the following information, which may be considered to be Personal Information when combined with other information about you:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or other device to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- information about your visit, including the dates and times you use the Site length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page.
- Similar to other websites, our Sites utilize browser cookies (small text files stored on a user’s web browser when you visit a website), web beacons and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) to collect and store certain information when you use, access, or interact with our services. Please refer to our cookies policy for more details which can be found at https://legal.xbtfx.io/XBTFX-Cookies-policy.pdf .
- Special categories of data
- We do not collect any special categories of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data).
- Information we may collect from third party sources
- We may receive information about you from other sources, including third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records; prevent or detect fraud; process payments; or analyze your use of our Services. Our Services may also include integrated content or links to content provided by third parties (such as live chat, social media content, plug-ins and applications). Additional third parties may include our affiliated entities.
- Purposes for which we collect your Personal Information.
- If you wish to transact on and use the Site or use the Services, XBTFX will collect information about you for the purposes set out below.
- Information you provide to us may be used to:
- establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- inform you about trading and financing features;
- provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site;
- develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you;
- process billing and collection of any fees;
- conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- deliver products and services to you;
- provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a XBTFX customer;
- as we believe reasonably necessary, advisable or appropriate to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations and to respond to legal, regulatory, arbitration or government process or requests for information issued by government authorities or other third parties or to protect your, our, or others’ rights; and
- Information we collect about you.
- XBTFX uses IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track customer movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. For systems administration and detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, XBTFX’s web servers also automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within XBTFX on a need-to-know basis. XBTFX reserves the right to block access for any customer accessing the Site via a proxy service intending to conceal originating identity. This includes access via the Tor anonymity network.