MetaTrader 5 (MT5) for Windows
Why MetaTrader 5 ?
MetaTrader 5 is an institutional multi-asset platform offering outstanding trading possibilities and technical analysis tools, as well as enabling the use of automated trading systems (trading robots) and copy trading. MetaTrader 5 is an all-in-one platform for trading Forex, Stocks and Futures.
Over 200 Instruments, including Crypto, Indices CFDs, Forex, CFDs on Precious Metals and Energies.
1 Single Login to 7 Platforms
Spreads as Low as 0 Pips
Full EA Functionality
How to Install MT5
- Download the terminal by clicking here (.exe file)
- Run the XBTFX.exe file after it has downloaded.
- When launching the program for the first time, you will see the login window.
- Enter your real or demo account login credentials
MT5 System Requirements
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or higher, the 64-bit version of Windows 10 strongly recommended
- Processor: with SSE2 support suitable for all modern CPUs (Pentium 4/Athlon 64 or higher)
- Other hardware requirements depend on the specific platform use (e.g. load from running MQL5 applications, number of active instruments and charts)